You are cordially invited to the Public Lecture
სამშაბათს 29 მარტს 14:00 საათზე შავი ზღვის რეგიონის გეოპოლიტიკური კვლევების ცენტრის ინიციატივით შავი ზღვის საერთაშორისო უნივერსიტეტში საჯარო ლექციას გამართავს ნატოს სამეკავშირეო ოფისის დირექტორი უილიამ ლაჰიუ. თემა შეეხება ნატოს როლს 21-ე საუკუნეში და ჩრდილოატლანტიკური ორგანიზაციის საკვანძო გამოწვევებს თანამედროვე საერთაშორისო წესრიგში.
შეხვედრა გაიმართება A101 საკონფერენციო დარბაზში.
On March 29, at 14:00 Black Sea Region Geopolitical Research Center invites head of the NATO liaison office William Lahue who will deliver the public lecture about the Role of NATO in 21st Century and Key Challenges of the organization in current international relations.
The meeting will be held at A101 Conference Hall.
Political, Security and Socio-Economic environment in the Black Sea/Caspian Region afterwards the events in 2014-2015
April 12, Tuesday 2016
The Black Sea Region Geopolitical Research Center (BSRGRC) of International Black Sea University is organizing the student conference on: “Political, Security and Socio-economic environment in the Black Sea/Caspian Region afterwards events in 2014-2015”. The students of the International Black Sea University of the BA and MA levels are welcomed to participate in the conference. All participant students will be awarded with certificates, winner students will be awarded with financial prizes and gifts.
The conference papers should be submitted on the following topics:
1. The Black Sea Security Environment in the modern time;
2. Main cardinal changes in the Black Sea/Caspian Region after “Cold War” period;
3. EU Eastern Partnership Program and the role of Black Sea/Caspian Region;
4. USA Interests in the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
5. The role and place of Turkey in the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
6. Geostrategic Priorities of Russia in the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
7. The place of Iran for the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
8. China as potential “new geopolitical player” in the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
9. Comparative analysis of the existed conflicts in the Black Sea/Caspian Region;
10. Regional cooperation initiatives in the region in the field of energy;
11. Regional cooperation initiatives in the region in the fields economics, transport and communication;
12. Regional cooperation initiatives in the field of defense and security;
13. Russia-Turkey relations and its impact on the security environment in the Black Sea/Caspian Region
14. Russia-Ukraine relations and its impact on the security environment in the Black Sea/Caspian Region
15. Main foreign and national security priorities of Georgia toward the Black Sea/Caspian Region
16. Main threats and challenges for the Black Sea/Caspian Region (Terrorism, WMD Distribution, Organized Crime etc.) and ways of the problem`s solution
-Abstract submission deadline: March 25, 2016 (about 250-300 words)
- Full paper submission deadline: April 5, 2016 (about 4000 words)
Conference date: April 12, 2016. 10:00
For more information:
Working languages:English, Georgian
Office: A building, 5th floor, Black Sea Region Geopolitical Research Center. Room#317
Venue:Conference Hall, International Black Sea University